Roles & Responsibilities:
- To do Client Empanelment
- Daily MIS Reporting
- Ensuring that the workflow derived are collected, recorded
- To do client meetings on daily basis
- Timely collection of data
- Team Coordination
- Keeping confidentiality with regards to any or all data regarding the operations of the company
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment where you need to push yourself all the time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to articulate the problems and roadblocks to relevant stakeholders within the company
- Solution orientation and self-drive
- Ability to create deliverables in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidates having 1 to 2 years of experience in Front Line Sales/Sales would be preferred.
- Good Computer Knowledge
- Good command over English and the regional language.
- Pleasant personality & conversational skills
- Interacting with customers and effectively convey information.
- Develop relationship with the customers
- Resolving customer query.
- Frequent client visits
- Daily coordination with client for feedback & other issues.
- Database Management
- Excel Reporting
- After sales service